As we are now entering our busy holiday season at Clifden Glen I would like to remind owners that no building work is permitted on site from 15th June to 15th September in order to avoid disruption to both owners and guests enjoyment of the estate. I also take this opportunity to remind owners of the Clifden Glen Bylaws (copy here), in particular the following:
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at ALL TIMES on the estate. All dog foul must be cleaned up immediately by the owner. Not only are loose dogs a nuisance for other owners/guests but they also pose a safety risk and foul in the grass areas is not pleasant for children playing on the estate or for our staff when cutting grass. Please be responsible.
- No clothes lines are permitted at Clifden Glen and the management company has the right to remove same.
- Please ensure you and/or your guests use your own parking area only and not neighbouring properties. Please also avoid parking on the grass verges as this causes damage to the grass areas.
- Please ensure all refuse is disposed of correctly in our recycling and landfill bins. Building waste or electrical goods are not permitted and will not be collected by our waste collection service providers.
- Please ensure that you and/or your guests do not cause any noise nuisance that may disrupt other guests enjoyment of the estate.
The Site Bylaws are based on the original Deeds of your property and are in place to ensure that all owners/guests can enjoy Clifden Glen. It is also important for our tourism business at Clifden Glen that the estate is presented well and whilst our maintenance staff work hard to ensure Clifden Glen is maintained throughout the year it is also each owners responsibility to ensure that outside of their property is kept neat and tidy and items are not left lying around in an unsightly manner. Clifden Glen is a holiday village and maintaining our tourism business is vital for many owners - untidy properties cause damage to our reputation and relationships with tour operators.
Thank you for your co-operation.Annette Lindsay General Manager.